The Recipe For Making Slow cooker italian sausage sandwiches.
You can make Slow cooker italian sausage sandwiches using 8 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Slow cooker italian sausage sandwiches
- Insert 1 package of italian sausage links (Hot, sweet or mild).
- Insert 1 package of frozen peppers and onions.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Fill of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Soft rolls (I use slider sized split hot dog buns).
- Prepare 1 jar of your favorite marinara.
- Fill of Provolone cheese & shaker cheese.
- Prepare of Provolone cheese & shaker cheese (if desired).
Quick Step To Make Slow cooker italian sausage sandwiches
- Add 2 tbsp olive oil to bottom of slow cooker.
- Add bag of frozen peppers & onions. Add italian seasoning to taste..
- Add sausage links.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours. Stir occasionally if you can but if not it'll be fine..
- 1 hour prior to them being done add jar of marinara sauce..
- Serve on soft roll or over pasta. I add a slice of provolone before the sausage so it melts and then sprinkle with shaker cheese on top..
That's how to make Slow cooker italian sausage sandwiches Recipe.