The Recipe For Making BBQ Chicken Sandwich.
You can make BBQ Chicken Sandwich using 8 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make BBQ Chicken Sandwich
- Add of Desired amount of the following:.
- Fill of Chicken (cooked, salted, and shredded or shredded rotisserie chicken).
- Fill of Mozzarella cheese.
- Insert of Parmesan cheese.
- Add of BBQ sauce (your favorite brand).
- Fill of Thinly sliced red onion.
- Prepare of White pepper for garnish (optional but highly recommended).
- Fill of Pineapple slices (optional).
Easy Way To Make BBQ Chicken Sandwich
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Toss shredded chicken in BBQ sauce; set aside. (Pro tip: easiest way to get really nice shredded chicken is to pulse a few times in a food processor. Do this in batches. You will end up with an mazing result.).
- Start assembling the sandwiches! Lightly brush some BBQ sauce on the bottom side of the sandwich bread then add the following: shredded chicken, mozzarella, red onion slices, and Parmesan. Cover with the top slice of bread..
- Using a pastry brush or spoon, brush some melted butter on top of the sandwiches. Bake until cheese has melted..
- Once done, remove from oven and serve warm. Something that makes my BBQ sandwiches differ slightly from most is that I add a little bit of white pepper to give it a little kick after it’s done cooking. Just peel back the top slice of bread and sprinkle some on..
That's how to make BBQ Chicken Sandwich Recipe.