The Recipe For Making Stuffed Bell Peppers.
You can make Stuffed Bell Peppers using 16 ingredients in 13 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Prepare of (1) Onion, diced.
- Insert of (5) Garlic cloves, minced.
- Fill of (5) Tbsp chili powder.
- Prepare of (2) Tbsp vegetable oil.
- Fill of (4) Large Bell Peppers, mixed colors.
- Mix of (2) slices White sandwich bread, torn into pieces.
- Add of (1/2) cup milk.
- Add of (1) lb ground chuck, browned.
- Add of (1) cup corn, can or frozen.
- Fill of (2) cups shredded cheese, Jack and Colby.
- Fill of (1 1/2) cup cooked rice.
- Add of (2) Tbsp minced canned chipotle chilie in adobo sauce.
- Mix of (3) tsp salt.
- Mix of (1) tsp pepper.
- Add of (6) Tbsp minced fresh cilantro.
- Add of (1) Green onion, chopped.
Easy Way To Make Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Microwave onion, garlic, chili powder, and oil in a bowl, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened, about 3 minutes..
- Cut top 1/2 inch off each pepper, removing core and seeds..
- Save 3 of the pepper tops. Chop finely, discarding stems..
- Mash bread and milk into paste in large bowl..
- Mix in onion mixture, chopped pepper tops, ground chuck, corn, 1 cup cheese, cooked rice, chipotle, salt & pepper..
- Mix together with gloved hands until well incorporated..
- Stuff meat mixture into peppers.
- Place 1/3 cup water in slow cooker..
- Place stuffed peppers upright in cooker..
- Cover and cook 4-6 hours on LOW until fully cooked..
- Add additional cheese and green onion to the top the last hour or so of cooking..
- Gently lift peppers from cooker with tongs or slotted spoon, and transfer to a serving plate..
That's how to make Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe.