The Recipe For Making Pepperoni & Ham Filled Bread.
You can make Pepperoni & Ham Filled Bread using 11 ingredients in 1 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pepperoni & Ham Filled Bread
- Insert of tubes of crescent rolls.
- Add of deli ham.
- Insert of deli sandwich pepperoni.
- Fill of provolone cheese.
- Mix of swiss cheese.
- Fill of deli turkey breast.
- Mix of yellow peppers (didn't use them all just what I thought he would like on it).
- Add of thinly sliced onion.
- Fill of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Mix of olive oi.
Step By Step To Make Pepperoni & Ham Filled Bread
- Spread out the crescent dough flat on a cookie pan, start your layers with the ham, pepperoni, provolone cheese, swiss cheese, turkey breast, peppers and onions.. then sprinkle a little italain seasoning and garlic powder over the top..lay the other crescent dough crust over the top and pinch ends to seal....brush on the olive oil and sprinkle some more garlic powder and italain seasoning over the crustput in preheated 350* oven and bake till nice golden brown.. cut and serve....
That's how to make Pepperoni & Ham Filled Bread Recipe.