The Recipe For Making French Fry Sandwich.
You can make French Fry Sandwich using 6 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make French Fry Sandwich
- Fill As needed of French fried potatoes.
- Fill To taste of salt.
- Add 1 slices of hamburger bun.
- Mix 1-1/2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Fill 1 tablespoon of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Fill As needed of oil to fry in.
Step By Step To Make French Fry Sandwich
- Fry the French fries till golden and crispy. Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil, and salt..
- Fry the French fries, add mayonnaise to the top and bottom of buns. Add the fries..
- Add tomato ketchup. Top it off with top bun and serve. I hope you enjoy!!.
That's how to make French Fry Sandwich Recipe.