The Recipe For Making Chilli.
You can make Chilli using 19 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chilli
- Add 3 lbs of wagyu beef.
- Mix 2 lbs of carne pasada beef.
- Prepare 2 cans of chilli ready beans.
- Add of Large or 2 small cans of light red kidney beans.
- Prepare of Chilli seasoning(add to your taste).
- Insert 3 cans of tomatoe sauce.
- Add 1 can of crushed Tomatoes.
- Mix 1 can of petite diced tomatoes.
- Fill 1.5 cups of water.
- Fill of Toppings and sides.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Pickled jalapenos.
- Fill of Crackers.
- Fill of Hot sauce.
- Insert of Sour cream.
- Mix of Side of Cornbread.
- Insert of Peanut butter sandwich.
- Prepare of Avocado.
- Add of Onions.
Quick Step To Make Chilli
- In large skillet brown your ground beef on medium high heat. Drain grease and transfer to a large pot. In same skillet brown the carne pasada beef. Drain and transfer to large pot..
- Add your seasonings and drain your beans and put in the large pot. Add the other ingredients. Let cook on low till it's warmed through and the beans are soft. I add canned corn sometimes to my chilli. You can use any of the of the listed toppings or sides. Enjoy..
That's how to make Chilli Recipe.