The Recipe For Making Wheat 🌾flour fenugreek flavoured kulcha sandwich.
You can make Wheat 🌾flour fenugreek flavoured kulcha sandwich using 11 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Wheat 🌾flour fenugreek flavoured kulcha sandwich
- Insert 2 piece of Kulcha bread.
- Add 50 gram of Butter.
- Mix 1/2 of Capcicum.
- Add 1/2 of Onion.
- Insert 20 grams of Corn.
- Insert gram of Cucumber 🥒20.
- Insert to taste of Salt.
- Mix 5 gram of Black pepper.
- Prepare 30 ml of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 10 ml of Tomato 🍅sauce.
- Mix of Carrot 🥕1/2.
Quick Step To Make Wheat 🌾flour fenugreek flavoured kulcha sandwich
- Firstly take all the vegetables and wash and Peel them.
- Cut them in Juliet very thin cutting.
- Put all the vegetables in a bowl and add mayonnaise, tomato sauce, mustard sauce, salt, pepper to it.
- Mix well..
- Now take kulcha bread 2 piece spread butter into it now put filling into it and covered with second piece..
- Now pre heat your oven and put it on griller mode place it inside for grilling 10 to 13 mins at 200 c..
- Take it out and it's ready to eat.
That's how to make Wheat 🌾flour fenugreek flavoured kulcha sandwich Recipe.