The Recipe For Making Chicken Bacon & Swiss Sandwich.
You can make Chicken Bacon & Swiss Sandwich using 9 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken Bacon & Swiss Sandwich
- Mix 2 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- Insert 1 of Egg.
- Fill 1 Box of Oven Fry Extra Crispy Chicken Breading.
- Insert 5 Dashes of Pepper.
- Insert 5 Dashes of Salt.
- Fill 1/2 Lbs of Bacon (3 strips each sandwich).
- Prepare Pkg. of Sliced Swiss Cheese.
- Mix of Honey Mustard (condiment).
- Mix Pkg. of Kaiser Buns.
Easy Way To Make Chicken Bacon & Swiss Sandwich
- Cut your chicken for a thin patty. Usually in half and then to the size of your bun. Trim any unwanted fat..
- Bread the chicken. Whisk egg in a bowl. Add salt and pepper. Empty breading onto a plate. Dip the chicken into the egg and place on the plate and heavily coat in breading. Cook at 410 for 35mins..
- Cook bacon until crispy. Add on top of cooked chicken. Place Swiss cheese on top of the bacon and put back in oven until cheese is melted. Place on bun and add honey mustard (or dressing of your liking)..
That's how to make Chicken Bacon & Swiss Sandwich Recipe.