The Recipe For Making Stuffed Bell Peppers.
You can make Stuffed Bell Peppers using 16 ingredients in 13 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Mix of (1) Onion, diced.
- Add of (5) Garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of (5) Tbsp chili powder.
- Fill of (2) Tbsp vegetable oil.
- Prepare of (4) Large Bell Peppers, mixed colors.
- Mix of (2) slices White sandwich bread, torn into pieces.
- Mix of (1/2) cup milk.
- Mix of (1) lb ground chuck, browned.
- Fill of (1) cup corn, can or frozen.
- Prepare of (2) cups shredded cheese, Jack and Colby.
- Add of (1 1/2) cup cooked rice.
- Mix of (2) Tbsp minced canned chipotle chilie in adobo sauce.
- Add of (3) tsp salt.
- Prepare of (1) tsp pepper.
- Insert of (6) Tbsp minced fresh cilantro.
- Mix of (1) Green onion, chopped.
Easy Way To Make Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Microwave onion, garlic, chili powder, and oil in a bowl, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened, about 3 minutes..
- Cut top 1/2 inch off each pepper, removing core and seeds..
- Save 3 of the pepper tops. Chop finely, discarding stems..
- Mash bread and milk into paste in large bowl..
- Mix in onion mixture, chopped pepper tops, ground chuck, corn, 1 cup cheese, cooked rice, chipotle, salt & pepper..
- Mix together with gloved hands until well incorporated..
- Stuff meat mixture into peppers.
- Place 1/3 cup water in slow cooker..
- Place stuffed peppers upright in cooker..
- Cover and cook 4-6 hours on LOW until fully cooked..
- Add additional cheese and green onion to the top the last hour or so of cooking..
- Gently lift peppers from cooker with tongs or slotted spoon, and transfer to a serving plate..
That's how to make Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe.