The Recipe For Making Big Sandwich.
You can make Big Sandwich using 6 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Big Sandwich
- Add 1 loaf of fresh wide French bread from the bakery section.
- Mix 4 oz of jarred pesto.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of ham thinly sliced from the deli.
- Mix 8 oz of fresh mozzarella, sliced.
- Insert 8-12 leaves of Bibb lettuce.
- Mix 2 of Roma tomatoes, sliced.
Step By Step To Make Big Sandwich
- Cut the loaf in half and evenly cover the inside of both pieces with pesto.
- Bunch ham over the bottom piece of bread. Cover with a layer of cheese, lettuce, tomato and top piece of bread.
- Slice into 2” wide slices and enjoy!.
That's how to make Big Sandwich Recipe.