The Recipe For Making Leftover Lamb Sandwiches.
You can make Leftover Lamb Sandwiches using 6 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Leftover Lamb Sandwiches
- Prepare 10 slices of leg of lamb Batch 4 see my recipe divided.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Add To taste of salt.
- Fill 4 slices of bread.
- Add 4 teaspoons of sandwich spread Batch 11.
- Fill 2 slices of swiss cheese.
Step By Step To Make Leftover Lamb Sandwiches
- Slice the leftover leg of lamb. Melt the butter and caramelize the lamb slices..
- Turn as needed. Lightly salt and remove from heat. Pour the drippings over the top of the lamb and cover..
- Toast the bread. Add the spread to the bread..
- Stack the lamb and cheese. Add the bread on and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
That's how to make Leftover Lamb Sandwiches Recipe.