The Recipe For Making Cucumber Sandwiches.
You can make Cucumber Sandwiches using 6 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cucumber Sandwiches
- Add of cream cheese.
- Prepare of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of seasoning packet of ranch dressing.
- Add of 2 cucumbers, peeled and sliced in 1/4 inch slices.
- Insert of tube of Pillsbury French loaf.
- Fill of dried dill.
Step By Step To Make Cucumber Sandwiches
- Using a hand mixer, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise and ranch seasoning packet until creamy and spreadable.
- Bake pillsbury loaf per the directions. Let cool and slice into 1/2 inch slices.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly across one side of all the bread slices. Top spread with a slice of cucumber and season with dill..
That's how to make Cucumber Sandwiches Recipe.