The Recipe For Making Pepperoni & Ham Filled Bread.
You can make Pepperoni & Ham Filled Bread using 11 ingredients in 1 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pepperoni & Ham Filled Bread
- Prepare 2 of tubes of crescent rolls.
- Insert 12 slices of deli ham.
- Add 1/2 lb of deli sandwich pepperoni.
- Add 12 slices of provolone cheese.
- Prepare 12 slices of swiss cheese.
- Mix 12 slices of deli turkey breast.
- Insert 1 jar of yellow peppers (didn't use them all just what I thought he would like on it).
- Prepare 1 of thinly sliced onion.
- Mix of Italian seasoning.
- Mix of garlic powder.
- Add of olive oi.
Step By Step To Make Pepperoni & Ham Filled Bread
- Spread out the crescent dough flat on a cookie pan, start your layers with the ham, pepperoni, provolone cheese, swiss cheese, turkey breast, peppers and onions.. then sprinkle a little italain seasoning and garlic powder over the top..lay the other crescent dough crust over the top and pinch ends to seal....brush on the olive oil and sprinkle some more garlic powder and italain seasoning over the crustput in preheated 350* oven and bake till nice golden brown.. cut and serve....
That's how to make Pepperoni & Ham Filled Bread Recipe.