The Recipe For Making Spamed-Rueban, or Sparueban.
You can make Spamed-Rueban, or Sparueban using 13 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spamed-Rueban, or Sparueban
- Fill of Sandwich.
- Fill 6 ounces of spam.
- Add 4 slices of swiss cheese.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sauerkraut.
- Fill 2 slices of bread.
- Insert of Sauce.
- Insert 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Add 1-1/2 tablespoons of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of sweet pickle relish.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- Mix of Garnish optional.
- Insert To taste of kosher pickle spears.
- Mix To taste of Greek banana peppers.
Easy Way To Make Spamed-Rueban, or Sparueban
- Toast the bread both sides. Slice the spam thinly..
- Fry the spam in a hot skillet. Turn as needed. Make sure to take care to barely get it crisp. Just a very good caramelization, to much crisp makes it taste totally different. When done set aside..
- The sauerkraut should be drained a bit. You will fry this till just starting to caramelize. Gather the sauce ingredients. Put the mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard and relish in a bowl..
- Mix the sauce. Spread some on each slice of bread. Then on one slice of bread, stack the fried spam on it..
- Add the cheese and sauerkraut. Stack the sandwich. Cut in half and serve with the peppers and pickles if you desire. I hope you enjoy!!.
That's how to make Spamed-Rueban, or Sparueban Recipe.