The Recipe For Making Herb and Cheese sandwich bread.
You can make Herb and Cheese sandwich bread using 11 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Herb and Cheese sandwich bread
- Insert of Flour.
- Insert of warm water.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Mix of sugar.
- Add of yeast.
- Mix of salt.
- Insert of cheddar cheese.
- Mix of parmesan cheese.
- Add of Italian seasoning.
- Fill of Extra cheese for sprinkling on top.
- Add of melted butter.
Easy Way To Make Herb and Cheese sandwich bread
- In stand mixer combine: yeast, sugar, salt, olive oil, sugar and warm water..
- Using dough hook, mix in 1 cup of flour until combined. Continue adding 1/4 cup flour and combining until dough is soft and not sticky to the touch but still tacky at the bottom of mixer..
- Add cheese and seasoning. Continue kneading with hook until combined..
- Allow dough to rise for at least 30 mins until doubled. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and keep in warm area..
- Form rolls or loaf with bread. Makes 5-6 foot long sandwich buns.
- Placed formed rolls on parchment paper on a baking sheet. Sprinkle extra cheese if desired. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise approx 1 hour or until doubled in size. Cover bread with plastic wrap spreaded with cooking spray to prevent sticking..
- Bake 25 mins at 350 degrees..
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 mins. Transfer to a cooling rack, brush with melted butter, and cover with towels to cool for at least 30 mins for cutting and eating..
That's how to make Herb and Cheese sandwich bread Recipe.