The Recipe For Making Bacon And Onion In BBQ Sauce Open Sandwich.
You can make Bacon And Onion In BBQ Sauce Open Sandwich using 9 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Bacon And Onion In BBQ Sauce Open Sandwich
- Fill 4 of bread.
- Prepare 8 of bacon.
- Mix 1 of large onion.
- Insert Bunch of arugula.
- Mix of Salsa.
- Add 1 of onion.
- Fill 1 of canned lychee.
- Mix 1 of lemon juice.
- Add 1 tbsp of Fresh Thyme.
Quick Step To Make Bacon And Onion In BBQ Sauce Open Sandwich
- Simmer the bacon with 1/2 cup of water till it’s water evaporated then pan fry in Low flame till it’s brown and crispy about another 15 minutes then set aside.
- With another tbsp Of oil sauté till it’s almost caramelised then add in 1 cup of any bbq sauce available and mix well then add in the cooked bacon, mix and off heat.
- Slice the onion and squeeze a whole lemon juice, add in the lychee and thyme mix well and chill in the fridge, once ready to eat add in the arugula and serve.
- Butter and toast the bread and enjoy as open sandwich.
That's how to make Bacon And Onion In BBQ Sauce Open Sandwich Recipe.