The Recipe For Making Cold loaded Roast beef sandwich.
You can make Cold loaded Roast beef sandwich using 9 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cold loaded Roast beef sandwich
- Fill 1 of french bread "sliced long ways".
- Add of Mayo.
- Mix 1 of tomato diced.
- Fill of Sliced Pickles.
- Insert of Shredded iceberg lettuce.
- Add of Sliced pickeled jalapenos.
- Add of Deli roast beef.
- Prepare of Swiss or provalone cheese.
- Prepare of Ranch dressing.
Step By Step To Make Cold loaded Roast beef sandwich
- Take your french bread spead on some mayo.
- Top with cheese, roast beef, lettuce, tomato, jalapenos pickles.
- Drizzle the ranch dressing.
- Close your sandwich and cut in half. And half again and enjoy..
That's how to make Cold loaded Roast beef sandwich Recipe.