The Recipe For Making Egg Sandwich with Veggies and Cheese *Vegetarian.
You can make Egg Sandwich with Veggies and Cheese *Vegetarian using 9 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Egg Sandwich with Veggies and Cheese *Vegetarian
- Add 8 pcs of toast/sandwich bread.
- Add 3 of eggs.
- Fill 1 of red capsicum.
- Fill 1 of brown onion.
- Insert 1 handful of baby spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Add 8 slices of tasty cheese (you can put more or less).
- Mix 4 tsp of margarine.
Quick Step To Make Egg Sandwich with Veggies and Cheese *Vegetarian
- Chop red capsicum, slice onion thinly..
- Crack eggs in a bowl, add salt and pepper, mix well, add chopped red capsicum, baby spinach, and sliced onion..
- Pre-heat a tsp of margarine in a saute pan, put 2 spoonful of egg mixture..
- When the egg is almost cooked put a slice of bread on top of it, press it for a minute, part of egg mixture will stick on the bread, then turn the bread to the other side and put it on a plate..
- Arrange the cheese on top of bread (i didnt cut the cheese neatly cz i was in hurry)..
- Heat up another slice of bread in a pan (both sides). Put another bread on top of the cheese while its hot. Do the same thing with the rest of the bread, cheese, and egg mixture..
- If you want the cheese to melt properly you can put them in grill before enjoying it..
- Tasty and healthy sandwiches are ready to enjoy..
That's how to make Egg Sandwich with Veggies and Cheese *Vegetarian Recipe.