The Recipe For Making Air Fryer Ham & Cheese Sandwiches.
You can make Air Fryer Ham & Cheese Sandwiches using 5 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Air Fryer Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
- Fill of bread, your choice.
- Mix of colby cheese.
- Mix of provolone cheese.
- Insert of ham.
- Add of butter for spreading.
Step By Step To Make Air Fryer Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
- Top one side of each slice of bread with thin layer of butter. To the non buttered side add slice of colby to each followed by 2 pieces of ham to each followed by slice of provolone each..
- Arrange sandwiches buttered sides out in air fryer..
- Cook at 400 degrees for 5 minutes..
- Flip the sandwiches and cook another 5 minutes..
- They should be equally browned after a total of 5 minutes per side..
That's how to make Air Fryer Ham & Cheese Sandwiches Recipe.