The Recipe For Making Bu’s basic but different BLT.
You can make Bu’s basic but different BLT using 5 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Bu’s basic but different BLT
- Insert of Bacon (Smithfield recommenced).
- Prepare of sweet heirloom tomatoes.
- Add of sandwich bread.
- Prepare of Qewpie mayonnaise.
- Insert of slices of lettuce.
Step By Step To Make Bu’s basic but different BLT
- Cook bacon in a pan (cast iron best) until brown and crispy. Place them in paper towel and also pad them to remove grease. Save the paper.
- Slice tomatoes. Wash lettuce and remove water (pad with paper towel or use salad spinner).
- Toast bread. Place bacon, mayonnaise, tomatoes, lettuce on one slice. Put another bread on top..
- Use the saved paper towels to soak and wipe off the pan. Good bacon will leave a pile of grease..
That's how to make Bu’s basic but different BLT Recipe.