The Recipe For Making Open-face Provençal vegetable sandwich.
You can make Open-face Provençal vegetable sandwich using 17 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Open-face Provençal vegetable sandwich
- Insert of sliced shiitake mushroom caps.
- Add of large zucchini,halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Prepare of red bell pepper,quartered lengthwise and thinly.
- Mix of Sliced.
- Add of small onion, cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Add of vegetable broth.
- Insert of pitted Kalamata olives.
- Fill of jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced.
- Insert of capers.
- Prepare of olive oil,divided.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Add of dried oregano.
- Fill of salt.
- Fill of black pepper.
- Mix of white wine vinegar.
- Fill of Crusty bread, cut into thick.
- Prepare of shredded mozzarella cheese (optional).
Quick Step To Make Open-face Provençal vegetable sandwich
- Combine mushrooms, zucchini,bell pepper,onion,broth,oil,jalapeño pepper,capers,1 tablespoons oil, garlic,oregano,salt and black pepper in crock-pot slow cooker. Cover;cook on low 5to 6 hours.
- Turn off heat. Stir in vinegar and remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil. Let stand uncovered,15 to 30 minutes or until vegetables absorb some liquid. Season with additional salt and black pepper if desired..
- Spoon vegetables onto bread. If desired,sprinkle each serving with 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese and broil 30 seconds or until cheese is melted..
That's how to make Open-face Provençal vegetable sandwich Recipe.