The Recipe For Making Taco in a bag. I love Taco in a Bag! I had this recipe at the Covered Bridge Festival in Indiana. The chip bag serves as a shell for the tacos.
Squeeze bag of chips to crush slightly. Need a fun snack or light meal for a youth group? The best part: There's very little clean-up. You can make Taco in a bag using 13 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Taco in a bag
- Prepare of big bag of nacho cheese chips any brand.
- Prepare of hamburger meat.
- Mix of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of lettuce.
- Mix of Tomatoes diced.
- Fill of Shredded cheese.
- Fill of Sandwich bags optional.
- Mix of Topping.
- Fill of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Hot sauce.
- Add of Salsa.
- Fill of Taco sauce.
- Mix of Whatever you like.
Just toss the bags and plastic forks when you're done. A warm tortilla, slightly mushy, filled with meat, cheese, and shit. It is placed in a bag and masked with "taco odors" to confuse any possible consumer of such disgusting smegma and turtle shit in a bag. Taco in a Bag: I love tacos.
Easy Way To Make Taco in a bag
- Shredded lettuce or cut into small pieces and diced tomatoes. Set aside.
- Brown hamburger meat, drain off any grease, add taco seasoning packet and follow directions on packet, i like to add some salsa in at this point, but you don’t have too. When done set aside..
- Take a sandwich baggies, and add some chips, Crush them up some, add meat mixture,lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and other topping..
- Note- for camping, prepare Lettuce and diced tomatoes at home that way you’re only browning the meat and it makes it easier. (also prepare the chips in the sandwich baggies.) What I do for at home is prepare the lettuce and the tomato set in my fridge wrapped up, until the first kid comes ask when’s dinner, or what’s for dinner, that way you only have to brown the meat.....
- You don’t have to use the sandwich baggies, can you a plate, that’s how I like mine... but you have some kids who wants it in a bag. When camping I put in sandwich baggies for everyone..
I think I could eat tacos all day every day. This instructable will teach you a new trick on awesome treat. Heat leftover taco meat in microwave. Have the kids help you carry the rest of the ingredients outside to the picnic table (you carry the meat). Hand each child a plastic sandwich bag and pour the corn chips in the bag. That's how to make Taco in a bag Recipe.