The Recipe For Making Grilled lunch.
You can make Grilled lunch using 5 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled lunch
- Prepare of However many slices of bread you want.
- Add of Whatever kind of meat u choose 2 to 3 slices for each sandwich.
- Add 1-2 slices of cheese.
- Prepare of Any condiments ketchup mustard mayo etc.
- Prepare of Non stick spray.
Quick Step To Make Grilled lunch
- Once you sprayed mini grill w non stick add bread you can butter 1 side or bother if u wish.
- Grill closed until a little lighter than preferred darkened color.
- Add just meat! And close again if you do many layers like I do recluse between each layer of meat! This will help you ensure each layer will be grilled n warm for u.
- Open and of u wish for condiments to be warm add on other slice now along w cheese put sandwiches together and recluse grill for a few seconds.
That's how to make Grilled lunch Recipe.