The Recipe For Making My sandwich #sandwiched.
You can make My sandwich #sandwiched using 16 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make My sandwich #sandwiched
- Mix of For bread:.
- Add 350 g of flour.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Add of warm water.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Add of active dry yeast.
- Mix of Inside:.
- Insert to taste of beef.
- Prepare to taste of egg.
- Fill to taste of onion.
- Prepare to taste of garlic.
- Insert as needed of milk.
- Insert as needed of oil.
- Add to taste of cumin.
- Mix to taste of pepper.
Step By Step To Make My sandwich #sandwiched
- Combine warm water, yeast and the granulated sugar in your mixing bowl. Give it a quick stir and then let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Then the oil, salt and flour (You can use all-purpose flour OR bread flour!), then mix using Your hand or electric mixer.
- Place your smooth, elastic bread dough in an oiled bowl and cover it with plastic Allow to rise until doubled in bulk, about 1 hour..
- Heat oil in a frying pan and crumble in the mince beef cook the beef it release lot of liquid, which you want to evaporate then Towards the end, continue stirring the mince until it becomes speckled with crisp brown bits. If the pan becomes too dry, drizzle in a little milk.
- Then add the other ingredients onion,garlic then egg and salt cumin pepper, cook it well until the egg is fully cooked..
- Shape the bread dough egg wash inside add the the filling and cover it and egg wash sprinkle with thyme 😌😊 Heat oven Cook gently..
That's how to make My sandwich #sandwiched Recipe.