The Recipe For Making Chef Zee's Cuban Sandwiches.
You can make Chef Zee's Cuban Sandwiches using 7 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chef Zee's Cuban Sandwiches
- Insert 1 of Portuguese roll.
- Insert 2 slices of deli ham.
- Add 1 slice of good quality swiss cheese.
- Fill 1-2 tbs of yellow mustard.
- Fill 4-5 of pickle slices.
- Insert Handful of left over pernil (I do have a recipe).
- Fill of Butter.
Quick Step To Make Chef Zee's Cuban Sandwiches
- Butter your George Foreman grill or panini press. Spread mustard on both sides of bread. Assemble sandwich: ham, cheese, pernil than pickles..
- Close sandwich & spread a little butter on bread. Close sandwich maker & close to your liking. Cut in half & enjoy..
That's how to make Chef Zee's Cuban Sandwiches Recipe.