The Recipe For Making Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich.
You can make Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich using 10 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich
- Prepare 2 lbs of pork shoulder roast.
- Mix 1 of small can crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Add of Smoked paprika, garlic salt, and black pepper.
- Insert 1 of sweet onion, chopped.
- Insert 2 bottles of sweet baby Ray's Hawaiian bbq sauce.
- Fill 2 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
- Prepare 1 of fresh pineapple, skin, core, and slice.
- Mix 8 oz. of Sliced smoked gouda.
- Prepare 8 of Hawaiian buns.
Quick Step To Make Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich
- Add pork, crushed pineapple, onion, and vinegar to a crockpot. Sprinkle liberally with spices. Cover and cook on high for 4-6 hrs. Until it becomes tender and easily pulls..
- Pull pork in crockpot and add mustard and bbq sauce. Continue on high until heated through..
- Pre heat and clean your grill..
- Place pineapple slices on grill. Grill until you get good char lines on one side. Flip and place cheese on grilled side. Grill until cheese melts and pineapple is sizzling hot..
- While cheese is melting toast buns on grill. Plate bottom bun. Then pork. Top with pineapple ring. Then top bun. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
That's how to make Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich Recipe.