The Recipe For Making Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches.
You can make Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches using 5 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
- Prepare 5 of large chicken breasts.
- Add of Your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Prepare Pinch of salt & pepper.
- Fill Dash of oregano.
- Mix Dash of granulated garlic.
Quick Step To Make Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
- Add chicken breasts to the crock pot with some salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic for 3 hours..
- Remove liquid. (I store mine in the freezer until a time I need chicken stock!).
- Add your desired BBQ sauce and desired amount. (I used about 1/2 cup on mine. I like my shredded BBQ chicken to be a bit coated in BBQ!).
- Serve up on your favorite hamburger buns with pickles!!! (I served my BBQ chicken sandwiches with homemade coleslaw--see recipe for details!).
That's how to make Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches Recipe.