The Recipe For Making A Sandwich for Brunch.
You can make A Sandwich for Brunch using 8 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make A Sandwich for Brunch
- Fill 1/2 pound of hotdogs beef.
- Insert 2 of large eggs.
- Mix 3 slices of bread.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of prepared horseradish.
- Fill 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Add 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard.
- Fill 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
Easy Way To Make A Sandwich for Brunch
- Melt the butter. Crack the eggs. Scramble the eggs add salt and pepper and finish scrambling till done..
- Split the hotdogs down the middle lengthwise but not all the way through. Fry in the pan cut side down to begin with. Turn as needed..
- Toast the bread. Mix the horseradish sauce, mustard and mayonnaise..
- Spread the horseradish mixture on the bread slices. Add the hotdogs to two of the slices of toasted bread. Then add the eggs on top of the hotdogs..
- Stack the sandwich and serve. I hope you enjoy!!.
That's how to make A Sandwich for Brunch Recipe.