The Recipe For Making Greek Yoghurt Tuna Sandwiches.
You can make Greek Yoghurt Tuna Sandwiches using 7 ingredients in 12 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Greek Yoghurt Tuna Sandwiches
- Fill 18 of Sandwich bread slices *thin type.
- Insert 210 g (7.40 oz) of Canned tuna.
- Add 1 of Onion *large.
- Mix 100 g (3.52 oz) of Greek yoghurt.
- Mix 4 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Mix 1 tsp of Butter.
- Fill to taste of Fine salt & pepper.
Easy Way To Make Greek Yoghurt Tuna Sandwiches
- Mince onion..
- Stir-fry with butter..
- Add fine salt & pepper and stir-fry..
- Stir-fry well until it becomes like a tuna filling color..
- Remove the extra oil from canned tuna as much as you can..
- Mix tuna and onion..
- Add Greek yorgurt and mix..
- Add mayonnaise and mix..
- Paste the tuna filling on a sandwich bread and top it with another slice of a bread..
- Cut in two portions..
- You can use your choice of bread..
- Also good! "Vegetable Ham Egg Sandwiches" Recipe ID : 13387914.
That's how to make Greek Yoghurt Tuna Sandwiches Recipe.