The Recipe For Making Potato Sandwiches.
You can make Potato Sandwiches using 12 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Potato Sandwiches
- Mix of boiled potatoes.
- Add of mustard seeds.
- Add of small onion finely chopped.
- Insert of Coriander Powder.
- Insert of Red Chilli Powder.
- Insert of Chat Masala.
- Mix of Salt.
- Insert of coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- Fill of ghee.
- Fill of Sandwich-.
- Insert of Bread (white or multi grain).
- Insert of Butter.
Step By Step To Make Potato Sandwiches
- Take pan and add ghee. When ghee melts add mustard seeds..
- When they crackle add chopped onion and saute..
- Add Masalas and boiled, mashed potatoes and mix well. Add green coriander leaves and mix well..
- Mix all ingredients and prepare the mixture..
- Take 2 slices of bread and apply the mixture..
- Place with another bread slice and apply butter generously.
- Place them in a sandwich maker and let them cook till golden brown and crisp from both the sides..
- Sandwich is ready. Serve with green chutney or tomato ketchup..
That's how to make Potato Sandwiches Recipe.