The Recipe For Making What Have You Done To My Kaya Toast?.
You can make What Have You Done To My Kaya Toast? using 9 ingredients in 10 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make What Have You Done To My Kaya Toast?
- Insert of Canola / Grapeseed / Peanut Oil, Stored In A Cylindrical Bottle.
- Add 250 g of Espresso / Strong Brewed Coffee,.
- Add 50 g of Demerara Sugar,.
- Prepare 2 g of Agar Agar,.
- Mix 75 g of Homemade Cultured Butter / Good Quality Salted Butter Slightly Softened,.
- Mix 2 TBSP of Coconut Rum,.
- Prepare of Kewpie Mayo, 4 Heaping Spread.
- Add of Homemade Tangzhong Milk Bread / White Sandwich Bread, 4 Thick Slices.
- Prepare of Homemade Nyonya Kaya, 4 Heaping Spread.
Step By Step To Make What Have You Done To My Kaya Toast?
- You can check out my previous post on how to make Tangzhong Milk Bread or visit: www.fatdough.sg/post/tangzhong-milk-bread.
- You can check out my previous post on how to make Nyonya Kaya or visit: www.fatdough.sg/post/nyonya-kaya.
- You can check out my previous post on how to make Cultured Butter or visit: www.fatdough.sg/post/cultured-butter. You can also use a good quality salted butter..
- Prepare the coffee caviar. Chill the bottle of oil in the fridge overnight. In a sauce pot over medium heat, add coffee, sugar and agar agar. Stir to dissolve..
- Bring it up to a boil. Allow it to boil for 2 mins. Remove from heat and immediately, use a syringe to suck up the coffee mixture or transfer it into a squeeze bottle. Slowly drip the coffee mixture into the bottle of cold oil..
- Repeat this step for the remaining coffee. *If the coffee starts to cool down, heat up the coffee over the stove and repeat the process* Drain thru' a sieve over a large bowl. *You can reuse the oil.* Plunge the coffee caviar into a bowl of clean water to wash excess oil..
- Remove and plunge into another bowl of clean water. Repeat the steps until the water is clean of oil. Set the sieve of coffee caviar to drain off any excess water. Keep in a container and chill in the fridge until ready to use. *It can keep up to 7 days.* You can pour a cup of warm and spoon in the coffee caviar. That will make an excellent cup of latte..
- Prepare the whipped butter. In a large bowl add butter. Use a hand or stand mixer whip the butter on low speed until softened. Add in coconut rum. Continue whipping until light, fluffy and pale in color. Almost like mayo consistency. Set aside at room temperature until ready to use..
- Prepare the toast. Spread mayo on one side of each toast. Toast the bread until crispy (1 side only), mayo side down in a skillet over medium heat. Remove from heat and place onto serving plates. Spread the whipped butter onto each toast..
- Gently spoon the kaya over the butter. Lastly, place the coffee caviar over the top. Serve immediately..
That's how to make What Have You Done To My Kaya Toast? Recipe.