The Recipe For Making Open Faced Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich.
You can make Open Faced Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich using 13 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Open Faced Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich
- Prepare of chipped steak or shaved steak.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Mix of Montreal steak season.
- Prepare of minced garlic clove.
- Insert of chopped onion.
- Insert of black pepper.
- Fill of woreshire sauce.
- Insert of Cheese sauce.
- Insert of butter.
- Insert of flour.
- Insert of cream.
- Prepare of paprika.
- Insert of Mixture of shredded cheese that you want.
Easy Way To Make Open Faced Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add onion and cook till translucent then add garlic.
- Add in steak add will cook fast usually a couple of minutes. As the meat cooks add the woreshire sauce, Black pepper, and seasoning.
- In sauce pan melt butter, then add flour tilled combined.
- Add cream in and then paprika and stir till starts to thicken.
- Add in your cheese blend. Depending on how much cheese will determine how thick your sauce is..
- Now to build. Use whatever bread you want on the bottom. Some ketchup. Meat on top of that, then pour the cheese sauce on top of it all.
- Enjoy and let me know if whatever you like or wanted to tweak it around. The thing about a Philly cheese steak is to make it your own cause none ever taste the same..
That's how to make Open Faced Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich Recipe.