The Recipe For Making Bombay Sandwich.
You can make Bombay Sandwich using 18 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Bombay Sandwich
- Fill For of potato fillings-.
- Prepare 1 of boiled & mashed potato.
- Add 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Mix 1 tsp of oil.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of ginger grated.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Fill to taste of salt.
- Insert 1/4 cup of coriander leaves.
- Mix Other of ingredients -.
- Prepare 2 of slices bread white / brown (I used two brown slices).
- Mix 1/4 cup of green chutney.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion sliced.
- Mix 1/2 of tomato sliced.
- Prepare 2-3 of thin slices of fresh paneer.
- Prepare 2 tsp of butter of your choice.
- Fill 1/4 cup of sev.
- Insert 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
Quick Step To Make Bombay Sandwich
- Heat 2 tsp oil and add Cumin seeds jeera, ginger and saute. Add turmeric, salt & chaat masala.
- Now add the boiled and mashed potato, mix well and add Coriander leaves Aloo masala stuffing is ready..
- Spread butter on the bread slices, then spread green chutney. Keep 2 slices of tomato on one bread piece and 2 slices of onion on another Spread aloo masala evenly on the bread..
- Now place thin slices of paneer on top of the aloo masala Cover with another bread slice and spread some butter on the top of the bread..
- Toast the sandwich till it's golden and crispy Cut the masala toast sandwich into 4 pieces..
- Finally, sprinkle sev and chaat masala before serving masala toast sandwich..
That's how to make Bombay Sandwich Recipe.