The Recipe For Making Roasted Bagel: stacked sandwich.
You can make Roasted Bagel: stacked sandwich using 8 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Roasted Bagel: stacked sandwich
- Fill 1 bag of plain bagels.
- Mix 1 of spreadable horseradish sauce.
- Add of Mayonnaise.
- Add 1/2 pound of brown sugar deli sliced ham.
- Fill 8 slices of as thick as you can get bacon.
- Insert of Lettuce.
- Fill of Tomato.
- Mix of Deli style American cheese.
Easy Way To Make Roasted Bagel: stacked sandwich
- Cook bacon at 425 until crispy and done, take bacon out and spread the bagels around on the left over pan grease. Place cheese on bagels and bake at 325 for 10 min. Once the bagels are 5 min in place deli style ham on other end of pan to make it lightly crispy..
- Once the cheese and bagels look melted and toasty remove from pan, set on a cutting board, and spread horseradish on one side and mayo on the other ! If your not a fan of horseradish skip it! Layer your meat and veggies on and serve up!.
- This recipe will make up a whole package of bagels if you do it, otherwise just trim it down to make one for yourself, or however many you want to make for your family !.
That's how to make Roasted Bagel: stacked sandwich Recipe.